Sportstugans rules of conduct
The person who retrieves the keys is responsible for enforcing the following rules:
- Parking is allowed only on Sportstugans parking lot, and by the road to the parking lot after the gate. Parking along Sorvalammentie is prohibited. If there are too many cars to fit on the parking lot, they must be parked on the Sorvalammen uimaranta parking lot across the lake, about 1 km walking distance from the cottage.
- It is strictly forbidden to drive vehicles larger than what is legal with a Finnish B driver's license (e.g. buses and lorries) on Sorvalammentie. Such vehicles are too large to turn around, and the road does not hold the weight.
- When arriving at and leaving the cottage, one should consider the neighbors. Do not make excessive noise e.g. when leaving late at night. Also remember general traffic rules and drive slowly on Sorvalammentie.
- There must be silence at the cottage at 11 pm. It is prohibited to make excessive noise during the day, by e.g. shouting or playing loud music.
- It is prohibited to make an open fire outside of the brick fireplace. This also applies to the bedrock, as it will crack from the heat.
- It is prohibited to place items or people on the hot tub cover. Anything associated with the hot tub (the tub itself, fireplace, the power outlet at the pier, the pump and pump box in the bedroom) should be left alone unless booked.
- The cottage must be cleaned after the visit. Instructions for cleaning are found on the notice board. The cottage should be cleaned and ready for the next visitors by 2 pm the day the booking ends.
- Any trash produced during the visit must be taken away. It is prohibited to leave trash at the cottage, and trash may not be left along Sorvalammentie.
- If something is broken or missing, or if the cottage was not properly cleaned when arriving, this should be mentioned at the office after the visit. If the cottage is considered improperly cleaned, there should be photographic evidence to support this.
- The person who retrieves the keys is held accountable for any damage. If the cottage is not cleaned, this person will be responsible for cleaning charges. Cleaning charges comprise charges to a cleaning service, or compensation for cleaning to the next visitors.
- Failure to follow these rules might lead to banishment from the cottage.
Remember to enjoy your stay!
These rules have been approved by Teknologföreningens' board on 18.10.2018.