Otakaari 22, 02150 ESPOO
Head of communications Hanna Erlund
(09) 466 932
The purpose of the register is to confirm membership at Aalto university and to provide member services.
Personal data is handled based on consent.
The member services include:
- Awarding of honours
- A key to the nation house
- The nation newspaper
Contents of the register
- whole name
- student number
- phone number
- email address
- date of birth
- membership category
- an up-to-date register of tasks and honours within TF
- enrolment year in TF and AYY
- study programme at Aalto-university
Teknologföreningen collects personal information via the membership application.
Teknologföreningen does not share personal data with third parties.
Teknologförningen does not share personal details to parties outside of the European union or the European Economic Area.
Teknologföreningen saves personal data of all members
When your membership expires your personal data will be deleted as soon as possible.
Members of teknologföreningen have the right to:
- Confirm that we process their personal information and to request an electronic copy of the information
- Request correction of incorrect personal details
- Request deletion of personal information
- Limit or oppose processing of data
The member register can be seen by members at: katalogen.tf.fi